First Visit Experience
Our experienced, friendly team at Council Avenue Dental & Implant Centre are committed to ensure that your experience with us is comfortable and efficient, giving you personal and dental care of the highest possible quality.
Continuing our desire to keep you informed, here is a brief outline of what you can expect as a new patient, on your first visit.
- Upon arriving at our practice our staff will warmly greet you and request your new patient form (if not done so electronically – click here for the electronic version) and are happy to assist you in answering any confusing questions.
- In the event you arrive early, our practice contains various reading and entertainment material to keep you or your children entertained while you wait.
- You will then have a 90 minutes appointment with your dentist, who will complete a Comprehensive Dental Assessment. Following you will have an Oral Hygiene Treatment to revitalise your smile. This will include
- Diagnostic X-Rays (if required)
- Treatment Planning
- Professional Clean and Polish
- Fluoride Application
Your Medical And Dental History
If you’re a new patient we will request you fill in a Medical and Dental Health Form. This is designed to give our dentist a comprehensive overview of your oral and general health to help them provide you with exceptional personal and dental care.
For your convenience we have made this form available for you to complete online, or download to email or fax back to our practice. However, if you don’t get around to doing this, simply either bring the completed form to your next appointment or complete upon arriving at our practice in just a few minutes.
Download the online form here.
Any information that you do provide to the practice and staff is held in the strictest confidence and only used to benefit you and facilitate your quality dental treatment.
Patient Payment Plans
At Council Avenue Dental & Implant Centre we know what pressure unexpected dental treatment can place on your or your families budget. So you can receive the quality treatment you need in the time frame required, we have aligned ourselves with Gem Visa to provide you with a range of flexible payment solutions, to help relieve some of this stress.
Click here for more information on Gem Visa.
We also accept health funds. If you’re a member, bring your plastic swipe card to your next appointment so we can send and receive your requests in just a few minutes while you wait. Then all that’s left, is the difference.
For any payments you make to us, we accept cheques, cash, credit cards and EFTPOS.
GE Money CareCredit Patient Payment Plans