In the past decade there has been a dramatic increase in interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, white smile can affect our personal presentation and appearance. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, often painless and cost-effective treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the colour of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, outdated dental treatments.
For further information on any of our cosmetic procedures, follow the links below or contact our dynamic team to arrange a consultation.
Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!